NO INCOME VERIFICATION LOANS
No income verification loans are also known as:
- No Tax Return Home Loans
- Limited Proof of Income Loans
- No Ratio Loans
With a No Income Verification Loan, your debt-to-income (DTI) ratio will not be calculated, and no income or verification of employment will be used. This loan is perfect if you have a high DTI or a hard time showing income. The other positive attribute of this type of loan is that Gift Money is allowed.
Qualifications of no income verification loans:
- An above average credit score (minimum of a 680 Fico score)
- 75%-80% LTV for purchase and rate-and-term refinances
- 65%-70% LTV for cash out loans
More related readings you might like:
- How to buy smart a home today – Modern solutions for modern times.
- Which loan is right for YOU in todays markets?
- How foreign nationals loan program helps non-citizen borrowers and gives them the opportunity to invest in real estate in the United States.
- What are the current mortgage loan interest rates?