Secure a better refinance rate and term or get a cash out on your home equity today.
When you refinance, you pay off your existing mortgage with the funds from your new loan. Refinancing can accomplish more than saving on mortgage interest.
Here is a list of common reasons to refinance your home:
- Reduce the total interest paid over the life of the loan
- Reduce the cost of each monthly payment
- Shorten the length of the loan
- Change rate type (for example, from adjustable rate to fixed rate)
- Eliminate mortgage insurance premiums
- Draw cash out to pay off other expenses or higher-interest debts
A timely refinance can do wonders for your bank account. See for yourself.
Calculate Your Monthly Payment
More related readings you might like:
- Fixed Interest Rate Loan
- Jumbo Loan
- No Income Verification Loan
- Rate-and-Term Refinance
- Reverse Mortgage
- USDA loan
- How to buy smart a home today – Modern solutions for modern times.
- Which loan is right for YOU in todays markets?
- How foreign nationals loan program helps non-citizen borrowers and gives them the opportunity to invest in real estate in the United States.
- What are the current mortgage loan interest rates?