Our Current Mortgage Interest Rates!
This weekly average mortgage interest rates chart gives you a foundation to start the process of structuring your optimal home loan. Our product and rate options are subject to change without notice. Each product and situation is different which provides rate variance. Some reasons include fixed or adjustable rate products, permanent buydowns, temporary buydowns, or seller concessions.
Looking to purchase a home?
Before you enter into a contract to purchase a home, talk to a seasoned mortgage professional who can assist you in structuring your offer to purchase with one of our pre-approval letters. A pre-approval shows the seller that you take your offer seriously which will result in a faster and smoother closing.
Calculate Your Monthly Payment
More related readings you might like:
- Fixed Interest Rate Loan
- Tips, FAQs and FYI
- Home buying process – four good reasons, four Easy steps
- Buy or Rent vs. to Buy to Rent
- Home Buying Guide
- How to buy smart a home today – Modern solutions for modern times.
- Which loan is right for YOU in todays markets?
- How foreign nationals loan program helps non-citizen borrowers and gives them the opportunity to invest in real estate in the United States.
- Refinancing – How to secure a better rate and term or get a cash out on your home equity today.